What is the Roselli Refurbished Program?
The art of resisting consumption.
A well-made knife is crafted for a lifetime of adventure. That is why you now have the opportunity to give your Roselli new life and to be resold through our Roselli Refurbished Program.
We understand that no one is completely immune to new gadgets when you face life's many unpredictable changes. So we made it simple for you to replace your Roselli with a new one
(without leaving too much environmental footprint).
All you have to do is send your Roselli to us. We will repair it, polish it and make it as good as new. Ready to be recycled and resold in our Roselli Refurbished Store. As a thank you, you will receive a voucher of agreed value for your recycled Roselli.
You have now passed on your Roselli and made it possible for another person to buy their own one knife for life. With the Roselli Refurbished Program our aim is to do good together for future generations to come. Because great knives never die.
1. If you’re interested in recycling your knife or axe, fill in the form below.
2. Once you’ve filled in the form and given us information about your knife or axe, we will send you an Evaluation Certificate including our price proposal that requires your approval.
3. After you approve the purchase price we offer you, the next step is to ship your knife or axe to us. See all shipping details below.
1. When we’ve received your Roselli and everything is confirmed according to the Evaluation Certificate, you will receive your voucher.
2. Your voucher will be sent to the same email address you’ve contacted us with. The voucher can only be used at www.roselli.fi. The voucher can not be used at any of our resellers. The validity of the voucher is 2 years from the date of issue.
1. Wrap and pack your product securely
Put your knife or axe fully wrapped in cardboard before packing it in a box to protect it during shipping. A padded envelope may work for smaller models. Check so that your knife or axe is secure and protected within the package.
2. Shipping to us
We recommend that all products posted to us are sent with a certified, trackable receipt. Note! Roselli is not responsible for any loss or disappearance when shipping to us.
Mark the shipment with:
Ship your product to:
If you ship from outside the EU
For customs purpose, please mark your package clearly with: “Knife Refurbished”, HS Code 82 11 92 00, Country of origin Finland”